Reporting a Case of Covid-19
If your child has received a positive test result for or was exposed to Covid-19, contact our Covid-19 Coordinator ASAP.
Take the following steps to ensure that the school is aware of the possible exposure:
- Email or call Cheryl Kelly, our Covid-19 Coordinator at 414-259-0370 x106
- If you cannot get ahold of Cheryl, please email the Front Desk
- Complete the Positive Case Report to give us the dates of your exposure and symptoms
Please report all positive test results you’ve received for your family, even if your child wasn’t at school or it’s been a few weeks since you’ve received it. Transparency and communication are key in keeping our community safe from exposure!
We’ve made some changes to our Covid-19 plan this year. Most notably:
- We require masks for everyone in our building K3 and older
- We perform weekly antigen testing for everyone K5 and older
- We are no longer using classroom pods
Stop and Screen
Do not enter our facility if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Are you experiencing cough, tiredness, or shortness of breath? Unrelated to other health conditions, i.e. known allergies, chronic illness, etc.
- Have you been exposed to Covid-19 in the last two weeks or advised to quarantine?
- Are you experiencing any TWO of these symptoms?
- Chills, with our without shaking
- Aches and pains
- Headache, not migraine or tension
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion/runny nose
- Colored discharge from the eye
- Rash on skin, discoloration of fingers and/or toes