It's more than childcare.
The first three years of a child’s life sets the stage for his or her academic & social growth. Toddlers are like young scientists, eager to learn, try new things, and explore the world around them. That's why the Toddler Program at Milwaukee Montessori School is more than just childcare; we provide students aged 18 months through 3 years the perfect environment to establish good habits, absorb language and become independent.
Why Milwaukee Montessori School?
Montessori Learning For Toddlers
Toddlers have a natural curiosity giving them a special aptitude for learning certain things, for example:
- They are exceptionally responsive to order – our toddler classrooms build on that to initialize good habits that continue into the home and beyond.
- They are able to soak up language from their surroundings – learning big words and complex sentences with ease and joy – becoming happier as they learn to express their thoughts rather than crying or tantrums.
- They are thrilled to discover how to take care of themselves, becoming independent – our job is to guide them to self-discovery, developing their sense of self-efficacy.
Here are just a few reasons to consider why you should enroll your toddler in Milwaukee Montessori School:
- An expert toilet training experience. The majority of toddlers are diaper-free by the end of our program. Complete the Request Information form to the right to discover how our staff expertly facilitate this key developmental milestone.
- More Relaxed & Fun Family Time. Our toddlers learn how to be independent and do things themselves, making family time more fun, and getting out of the house easier.
- A massive leap in language capability. Our expert toddler Montessori teachers facilitate developmentally appropriate communication – resulting in fewer tantrums as well as more fun and meaningful interactions at home.
Explore Our Classroom
Learn more about Milwaukee Montessori School’s outstanding academic programs and our teachers who light your child’s power of imagination and curiosity!